Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fairport Lap Times

So, I did some "data analysis"... using the altimeter data, I marked out a lap and got some timing.... I didn't actually start my HRM until we were heading to the stage, so I had to use my overall time from the results to back calculate the first lap time.
LapTime
16:48
26:55
36:55
47:20Crashed here, I think.
57:00
67:10Brett followed off the light house
77:20 Took the BD "Fast line" off the beach
87:28Alone and just conserving... I guess.


The last lap may have been a bit shorter, cause my stop time was not real accurate. The overall time was 56:53 for an average lap time of 7:07.

I'm not posting my "Brett" comment lines to dis him. Having him on my wheel was freaking me out, which I think is my own fault. I posted the comments to note where I lost time. It's a good set of excuses anyway.

I've gone back over my data, and have adjusted these times... turns out I have been more consistent than I thought. The first and last lap times are still pretty shaky, because changing one effects the other. But these adjustments indicate that I didn't slow down that much on the last lap after all. So.... I guess I've just got to improve my endurance and just plain get faster,

No comments:

Post a Comment